Tuesday 8 March 2011

Gamefreak presents the Sharp Super Famicom TV

Finally.

After what, for me, as seemed like an AGE waiting for Youtube to upload this video, it's finally here.

This is a quick look at the Sharp Super Famicom TV. Originally release in 1990, it's a combined TV and Super Famicom, built by Sharp and licensed by Nintendo.

It's a great little machine. from the moment I saw it as a kid I dribbled over it like someone who had lost control of their lips.I was lucky enough to get my hands on one several years ago, and I love it. It's still lost non of the magic it spun on me when I was a bairn!

I've explained more in the video, so I won't go into detail. This was an unscripted video, so you'll see me pissing about in the screen and generally blabbering on, so forgive me.

Just revel in the majesty of the TV......



Beautiful, isn't she? I call her Bettina.

Anyway. You asked for it, so enjoy.

Your thoughts, as always, are appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment