Thursday 24 March 2011

My first dabble in the Bulletstorm multi-player.

Hey guys, just a quick one.

I don't really know why i'm putting this up. It's not like i'm there, racking up the kills into the billions or doing anything stylish. Oh no, far from it.

This is just a quick vid of my first tentative steps into the online portion of Bulletstorm, the fabby, violent dick-em-up by Epic games and People may fly.

The game has been out for a few weeks now, so i'd imagine most of you have played it. For me though, I didn't get round to really getting in to the online side of things until earlier this week....as is the usual case for me I have so many games on the go at the same time I just haven't found the time to play this online that much. I had a few quick attempts for review, but no real epic session.

I played with a few guys from a gaming website I visit called The Third Schism. It's a great little community which I recommend you pop along and join. You can usually find some real nice peeps to have a game with on there, so go on and join them.

Anyway...enough blabbing. Here's one round that I took from one of our games. It's fast, furious, violent, confusing.....but oh so much fun!



It's a great laugh, so go try it out for size.

Just be prepared to screw up as much as I did....

Bulletstorm is available on Xbox 360, PS3 and PC.

No comments:

Post a Comment