Thursday 31 March 2011

More cool 3DS features.....

This is a great little feature.

Still playing about with your shiny new 3DS console? Same here. I love the AR modes.....getting Samus to sit on my cats head is something that'll never get old.

One thing I've just been informed of is this cool little feature. See that garbled mess inside that box there to the left? Well, that's me in Mii form that is.

You can add me, and any other friends that may have a 3DS to your console, as in you can download the Mii of any friends. It's a nice feature, so i'm sharing it here. Follow these simple steps:

1) Go to the Mii Maker
2) Select QR Code/Image options
3) Select Save Mii as QR Code
4) Select the Mii you want to make into a QR Code. (This will save to your SD card)
5) Turn off system, then put SD card into your computer and save it somewhere you can find it.
6) Upload the file to an online photo album, like PhotoBucket.
7) Post them up here, so we can see what you look like.

To view the QR Codes, repeat steps 1 & 2, then select Scan QR Code and point the camera at your computer screen. Hey presto, you now have the option of adding peoples Mii's to your system.

So please feel free to let me infect your system, and by all means add me as a friend. My code is 0130-1784-3437

Thanks to Roynluc from the C&VG forums for the heads up.

No comments:

Post a Comment