Tuesday 11 January 2011

I'm back!


Well. After an extra long New Year break i'm finally back. I hope you had a great new year, and that the slog back to work/school/college/selling yourself on streets wasn't too much of a shock.

The good thing about the holiday period is obviously getting time to play some games, and I played a few. Some good, some bloody awful, and some that were a trip down memory lane. I received a bloody gorgeous boxed Sega Master System with a stack of games, and after playing some i'll be sticking up some retro reviews.

There will be lots of changes to my little blog. I'll be increasing the review rate, and not just for newer titles. I'll be doing a whole bunch of SNES, Megadrive, Master system games, as well as more "current" titles. Reviews coming up include Deadly Premonition, NFS: Hot pursuit, Vanquish, Fist of the North Star: Ken's rage and many more.

There will be some slight changes to the look of the blog as well, but that's more for me to worry about than you.

I'm also going to be purchasing one of these gorgeous looking beasts, with the thought of doing the odd video review, and video guides and tips for games old and new.

And of course, i'll be happy to receive any requests from you all for games to review, things to look at, and if you're reading this from a games company, and promotional items and games you would like me to review *cough.....cough......Kinect......cough* i'll be more than happy to take them from your hands.

Anyway. Enough for now. I'll see you in a short while with our first review of the year....Fist of the North Star: Ken's rage!

No comments:

Post a Comment