Tuesday 23 August 2011

Aliens: Colonial Marines - Debut trailer



Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god.......you get the idea.

I literally have a wood on now that i've watched this. Pleeeeeease Gearbox, DO NOT SCREW THIS ONE UP!

I'm one of the extremely small minority that actually liked the recent version of Aliens VS Predator. It was a bit clunky and archaic, kind of like my gran on her motor scooter, but I got quite a bit of fun out of it.

This however, looks in a different league!

Aliens: Colonial Marines is scheduled for release on March 30th, 2012.

2 comments:

  1. Dude that looks awesome. Im not really feeling AvP, its a great game but something is stopping me going back to it. Maybe its the bit of poo in my pants playing as a marine!
    THIS howeverlooks like what Ive been waiting a loooooong time for.....Scary AS(S)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stick with it dude, It does get better. And if you're up for some survival mode online just let me know.

    ReplyDelete