Tuesday 2 August 2011

Gamefreakblog looks at MVC3, Streetfighter 4 and the great Capcom DLC sw...



Hey guys, hope you had a great weekend. It was bloody warm.

Today I look at Capcom, and the way I feel they are taking the piss in regards to DLC and additional games in the Marvel VS Capcom 3 and Streetfighter 4 series. As I say in the video, additional DLC is one of those things.....you don't have to buy it, but you feel like you're missing out of you don't. Be it a map pack for Call of Duty, new cars for NFS: Hot pursuit, or the infamous "Horse Armour" shenanigans for The Eldar Scrolls. As far as Capcom are handling DLC, in my eyes it stinks like Satan's jockstrap, so watch the video, dear reader, and let me know your thoughts.

Even if you're a fan.....you can admit it extracts the urine ever so....go on....you know i'm right.

No comments:

Post a Comment