Tuesday 30 August 2011

Deux Ex Human Revolution....the first fifteen minutes (Xbox 360)



Hey guys, It's Tony here again, bringing you the first fifteen minutes or so of Deux Ex Human Revolution.

Now as I say in the video, i've never played a Deux Ex game before, much to the chagrin of some of my friends. So i've plumped in after some recommendations from some Twitter buddies (thanks guys). And this is meant to be a prequel, so I can play the other games afterwards...yippee!

I'm beavering my way through the first mission, and I have to say that if it continues in the way that it is, i'll be high;y impressed. Expect a review as soon as i've finished a playthrough of the game....however long that may be.

And if you really want to experience the first fifteen minutes yourself...don't play the fucking video! There are no spoilers, I didn't want to completely ruin it all for you....I stop when the action starts really, so watch with confidence.



Deux Ex Human Revolution is available now for Xbox 360, PS3 and PC.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome game dude. Ive started it again as I made such a mess of runnning in and shouting 'Hiya' at the guards. Stealth Stealth Stealth all the way. I never was any good at stealth even though Ive finished 3 Metal Gear games, I class that as a major achievement for me!!
    Deus Ex is making me want to play smarter that can only be a good thing.

    ReplyDelete