Saturday 2 July 2011

Gamefreakblog checks out the Uncharted 3 beta....and gets battered!



Hey guys, thanks for tuning in again. I can't believe it's been a week since I updated my blog....i'm a lazy bastard at times.

Here's a video of my first look at the recently released beta for Uncharted 3. 4 kills, 7 deaths, so not all that great. Mind you, not too bad considering i've never played it before. Quite a good level to play on as well, very open, with high/low sections with lots of run throughs. It's also as vertical as it is wide, so it's fun.

I'll record some more of the beta over the weekend. And by all means if you want to have a go on co-op, as i'd like to get some footage of that, drop me a message via Youtube/Twitter, or just drop me a comment here with your username and we'll get something sorted.

And once more, please just pop over to the vid on Youtube and leave me a rating, it'll take you ten seconds and i'd really appreciate it!

Anyway guys, i'll have another vid or two up later today/tomorrow, so keep tuning in.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment