Friday 22 July 2011

Gamefreakblog takes a weekend break.

Hey guys, Just a quick notice.

I'll be away having a short break for the weekend, back to fully operational status on Monday. It's time to recharge those batteries, drink some cocktails and fire up that hot tub.

Well, it would be if I were an international playboy. It's actually down to a cylinder cracking in my boiler, giving me the beautiful sensation of experiencing hot running water coming through my roof, soaking the living shit out of everything underneath it. The plumbers have been, and also found out that my water supply is still coming to my taps via the ancient Roman method of using lead piping. So, apart from probably turning me ever so slightly mad, it also means that my bathroom and kitchen needs to be ripped out and replaced. Bummer.

So instead of trying to write, and indeed do video commentaries with what sounds like an extremely busy construction site in the background, i'm just going to do sod all for the next two days. But rest assured, i'll be back next week with a vengeance.

This also means that this weeks Thumb Culture TV episode is unfortunately not going to happen, but we'll be back next week with another oh so great episode. And if you missed the first three, just look down below and play catch up.

I'll leave it at that guys, so see you in a couple of days.

Peace.

Episode 1.



Episode 2.



Episode 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment