Monday 18 April 2011

I'm still here......

Sorry about the lack of updates over the last few days you guys, i've just been spending some quality time with mother nature. When the weather is nice, the sun is shining and life is breezy occasionally.....VERY occasionally gaming takes a back seat. I'll be back with a vengeance this week however.

Coming up on gamefreakblog will be a veritable cornucopia of gaming goodness. I'll be looking at the Gears of War 3 beta, looking back at some old games, including a double whammy of Star Wars goodness, more Call of duty average gamer footage, a couple of requests in the form of some Mass Effect 2 missions and some reader requests, some of which i'm not looking forward to at all.

Remember, this is YOUR blog just as much as it's mine.....I can't do anything without you lovely people reading my ramblings, so please keep the requests coming. If you want to hear my take on a certain game, let me know and i'll do a review (system permitting). Check out the vids on Youtube, and by all means if you have a channel let me know and i'll give you a shout out.

So remember to tune in tomorrow for the skinny on the Gears 3 beta and the first "Gamefreak revisits" of this week.

Your thoughts, as always, are appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment