Tuesday 22 February 2011

A couple of days hiatus.......

Hey guys, just a wee message.

As the post suggests i'll be taking a couple of days out. Just got to catch up on some dreaded college work, give my PC an overhaul and go and assassinate Gaddafi.....it's in my contract and I just can't get out of it.

If any members of the People's front of Libya are reading this...that was a joke. Don't come and drag me out of my bed later on!

But don't you worry I'll be back on Friday with some more fantastic Gamefreak stuff, amongst which will be, spread over the weekend, reviews of Marvel vs Capcom 3, Killzone 3, Bulletstorm and Hard Corps: Uprising. More video reviews will be upcoming, some current, and some of an older variety to please us retro lovers out there.....including a lovely piece i'm putting together about my Sharp Super Famicom TV.

So guys....have a great couple of days gaming. By all means drop me any messages of anything you may want me to cover....reviews, hints and tips, my thoughts on "X"....whatever you would like. I'm starting to build up some great friends and readers from here and Twitter, so lets see if we can grow this lil community.

Here's a few vids of what i'll be covering later this week.

Bulletstorm



Hard Corps: Uprising



Marvel vs Capcom 3



Killzone 3



Looking good eh?

See you in a couple of days guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment