Tuesday 8 February 2011

My Rock band dreams have come true.....

Holy shit on 8-foot high stilts.....I actually, seriously cannot contain myself. I feel like screwing everyone sensless, cleaning their house and cooking their mum a lovely cake.

It's still not 100% confirmed, and knowing my luck i'll have an horrific incident where i need my fingers amputated, but awesome Harmonix-loving website Rockbandaid.com have managed to get their hands on a lovely image that shows an early preview of next weeks Rock Band DLC if it's to be believed.

You can check out their website and screenshot of the DLC right here.

And if you're too lazy to click on the link....here is the list of next weeks fucking so-good-i've-cum DLC:

  • Animotion – Obsession
  • B.O.B. feat Hayley Williams – Airplanes
  • Bonnie Tyler – Total Eclipse of the Heart
  • The Human League – Don’t You Want Me
  • Lady Antebellum – Need You Now
  • Meatloaf – Paradise By The Dashboard Light
  • Stevie Nicks – Stop Draggin’ My Heart Around
Fucking hell. I'm still actually reeling in shock. Bonnie tyler? The Human League? And MOTHER FUCKING MEATLOAF!! CAN YOU READ???? MEAT-FUCKING-LOAF!

AAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!

I'm off for a wee cry now.....an possibly a wank too.

No comments:

Post a Comment