Thursday 3 February 2011

Duty Calls parody.


I love a good piss take. I find nothing more delighting than sitting with close friends, mocking them on all sorts of things, from their receding hairlines and still living with their parents, to indeed taking the piss out of myself or just shouting at the dumb fuckers you usually see in any advert. Mockery is great in my book....which is why i'm starting to love Bulletstorm even more.

Just released by the developers of Bulletstorm, People may fly, is this parody of a certain well know multi million selling Activision cash cow.

I don't need to say anything more about it, as I could never to this video justice. Just one thing.....I would actually buy this if it were released.

And second...so technically that's two things....the sound effects of the gun...every game needs a standard weapon that says "boring" every time you shoot it!

Watch and love.....

No comments:

Post a Comment